This LED Flexband with a pleasant warm white light color (2,700 Kelvin) and not too high light intensity (10.0 watts per meter) is very well suited for atmospheric, indirect backlighting. Due to the protection class IP20, this LED band is only suitable for living rooms such as bedroom, living room or kitchen.
All details at a glance:
- Dimensions: approx. 10 x 2 x 5000mm (WxHxL) per roll
- Color temperature: 2.700 Kelvin (warm white)
- Color rendering: CRI>93
- Tension: 24 Volt DC
- Measuring power in watts: 10,0 Watt per Meter
- Dimmable: yes
The LED strips provide a very pleasant, warm white light color of 2,700 Kelvin. Due to the balanced power (10.0 watts or 850 lumens per meter), the LED strips are very well suited for an indirect background or ambient lighting. However, with the IP20 protection class, this LED flex band is only intended for use in living spaces such as kitchens, living rooms or bedrooms.
Due to the high CRI (Color Rendering Index) value of 93, the LED band covers a very high range of the visible light spectrum (CRI 100 = sunlight) and thus provides a very pleasant, indirect LED light.
For easy processing and sufficient cooling at the same time, the LED strips should be laid on a suitable aluminum flat profile. On the one hand, this noticeably facilitates the assembly work and, in addition, extends the life of the lamps.
Additional product information:
- LED Type: 1200x SMD2115
- Material: Platinum / white
- Measuring power in watts:: 9,0 Watt pro Meter
- Lumen: 850 lm/m
- Ambient temperature: from -20° to + 45°
- Operating hours according to manufacturer: 50.000h
- Protection: IP20
- Beam: 120°
- Dimming Specifications: Dimmable with PWM (pulse width) or PFM (pulse frequency) dimmer.
- The maximum length of the LED strip with an infeed is about 7.5 meters.
- Assembly of the LED strips only with suitable aluminum cooling profile.
- Self-adhesive backing, therefore also very easy to attach to the aluminum profile.
- The LED strips are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.