This LED Flexband with warm white light color (3,000 Kelvin) and pleasant light intensity (4,8W per meter) is very well suited for atmospheric, indirect backlighting. Due to the one-sided silicone casting, the LED tape is also suitable for wet areas such as in the bathroom, the pool or spa area
All details at a glance:
- Dimensions: ca. 10 x 3 x 5000mm (BxHxL) each role
- Color temperature: 3.000 Kelvin (warm white)
- Tension: 24 Volt DC
- Measuring power in watts: 4,8 Watt per Meter
- Dimmable: yes
This LED Flexband with a pleasant, warm white light color of 3,000 Kelvin and a low light intensity (4.8 watts per meter) is very well suited for an atmospheric indirect background or ambient lighting. Due to the additional silicone encapsulation of the LED strip (protection class IP66), the tape is also suitable for damp areas such as bathrooms, pool areas and wellness areas.
For easy processing of the tapes and sufficient cooling at the same time, the LED strips should be mounted on a suitable aluminum flat profile. This noticeably facilitates the assembly work and also extends the life of the lamps.
Additional product information:
- LED Type: 300x SMD3528
- Material: Platinum / White
- Active power in watts: 4,4 Watt per Meter
- Lumen: 350 lm/m
- Ambient temperature: From -20° to + 40°
- Operating hours according to manufacturer: 25.000h
- Protection: IP66 by one-sided silicone potting
- Beam: 120°
- Dimming Specifications: Dimmable with PWM (pulse width) or PFM (pulse frequency) dimmer.
- The maximum length of the LED strip with an infeed is about 10 meters.
- Mounting the LED strips only with suitable aluminum cooling profile
- Self-adhesive backing, therefore also very easy to attach to the aluminum profile.
- The LED strips are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.