The installation of the window sill profiles is quick and easy:
- Mounting material: Flexible adhesive, butt joint compound and possibly UKDM adhesive.
- Processing temperature at least + 5°
- Provide a level surface, if necessary remove protruding material.
- Loose or porous surfaces should be prepared using an etching or deep primer.
- Apply flexible adhesive to substrate AND capstone with toothed spatula over the entire surface.
- Slightly push window sill profiles and if necessary remove excess adhesive.
- Seal connection to window sills (sheet metal, stone) with UKDM adhesive.
- Fill all outer joints (windowsill profile wall) with butt joint compound and smooth.
- Drying time approx. 24hrs.
After installation, the facade profiles are painted over with the desired facade color. At the same time, the coating of the premium version is the ideal primer for the subsequent painting.
In order to bring a light structure into the surface, we recommend a first coat of plaster before the window frames are painted over with the desired facade color.
Individual shapes or special designs:
If you have a very special idea of the planned façade profile, we can manufacture this according to your specifications. Send us a simple sketch to email@example.com or use our contact form.