The installation of the boss plates is quick and easy:
- Mounting material: Flex adhesive and butt joint compound.
- Processing temperature at least + 5°
- Provide a level surface and remove any protruding material.
- Loose or porous surfaces should be prepared using an etching or deep primer.
- Apply flexible adhesive to substrate AND boss plate with toothed spatula over the entire surface.
- Press the corner stone gently and remove excess glue.
- Check position with the spirit level.
- Fill all external joints (corner corner wall) with butt joint compound and smooth with a damp brush.
- Start next plate.
- Drying time approx. 24hrs.
After assembly, the flagstones are painted over with the desired facade color. At the same time, the coating of the premium version is the ideal primer for the subsequent painting.
In order to bring a light structure into the surface, we recommend a first coat of plaster before the facade profiles are painted over with the desired facade color.
Individual shapes or special designs:
If you have a very special idea of the planned façade profile, we can manufacture this according to your specifications. Send us a simple sketch to email@example.com or use our contact form.