The installation of the center stones is quick and easy:
- Mounting material: Flexible adhesive, butt joint compound.
- Processing temperature at least + 5°
- Provide a level surface, if necessary remove protruding material.
- Loose or porous surfaces should be prepared using an etching or deep primer.
- When cutting the bags take into account approx. 2-3mm glue joint.
- Apply flexible adhesive to substrate AND capstone with toothed spatula over the entire surface.
- Slightly push on the façade element and allow it to protrude approx. 2 mm from the fall..
- If necessary, check the position with a spirit level and remove excess adhesive.
- Bond the connection to the window casings with butt-joint adhesive on both sides.
- Fill the supernatant of approx. 2mm at the lintel simultaneously with the window frames.
- Remove excess adhesive and smooth the joint with a damp brush / sponge.
- Grout and smooth all external joints (façade profile wall) with butt joint compound.
- Drying time approx. 24hrs.
After installation, the keystones are painted over with the desired facade color. At the same time, the coating of the premium version is the ideal primer for the subsequent painting.
In order to bring a light structure into the surface, we recommend a first coat of paint with a brush before the products are painted over with the desired facade paint.
Individual shapes or special designs:
If you have a very special idea of the planned façade profile, we can manufacture this according to your specifications. Send us a simple sketch to email@example.com or use our contact form.